Vigo Charity Concept Design / Post your charity ideas.

Talk about anything!

Vigo Charity Concept Design / Post your charity ideas.

Postby Clark HD » March 11th, 2014, 7:50 pm

So I experienced my first day out trooping this past weekend at the Newcastle comic con and had an absolute blast, I'll definitely be involved when I can.

Now I know The Uk Ghostbusters are always involved with raising money for charity and this weekend was very special with that charity being Vasculitis UK after the very sad passing of Harold Ramis.

It was great to hear ideas coming out of what we were going to do to get that extra coin no matter how small in the buckets. Asking for a £5 donation to wear a pack was fantastic and fairly successful.

What am I getting at? Well credit for this goes to Ghostbuster_Nut in all fairness as it was his idea to move the poster although we never got round to it.

I understand all venues will be different and space may not always allow but what if we could create something like the following to entice a few more people in. A £5 donation to wear a pack with a photo in front of Vigo with a bit more professional look to it and a little twist for a few chuckles.

Link here as it's too large for the site - http://i57.tinypic.com/1zlryog.jpg

Construction doesn't have to be too costly, and and easy aged look like whats shown here in this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyYM2VOxyd8

Bit of work involved but might benefit all involved.

Clark.
Clark HD
UKGB

Re: Vigo Charity Concept Design / Post your charity ideas.

Postby EgonsGal » March 11th, 2014, 8:32 pm

Sounds great :) There are a lot of awesome ideas going around its just a matter of the funding and skills. But bit by bit our tables will get more and more awesome :)
EgonsGal

Postby Evans86 » March 11th, 2014, 9:07 pm

I'm sure funding wont be an issue, any ideas to help collect more for charity will get a contribution from me and any assistance I may be able to offer :D

UKGB032 EVANS86
Evans86
UKGB

Postby Clark HD » March 11th, 2014, 10:02 pm

I'd be happy to construct the frame just need the measurements of the poster from Russ, next event I attend that Russ is at I could bring it down, might be later in the year though.
Clark HD
UKGB

Postby Kingpin » March 11th, 2014, 10:35 pm

The idea could also be adapted so that it plays select quotes from The Video Game/Ghostbusters II.
Kingpin
UKGB

Return to General Discussion