30th Birthday

Talk about anything!

30th Birthday

Postby lingham » August 1st, 2014, 5:41 pm

Hi guys,

Ive just celebrated my 29th birthday (3 days ago) and I've decided I want a ghostbusters themed 30th so have 363 days to plan so looking for help.

Im looking to get the complete outfit (ideally borrow from somewhere as I doubt I can afford the full thing just yet lol)

Any other ideas you guys can think of. Obviously a cake but don't want to get the traditional RGB party stuff off ebay as I'm going for the film GB not those.

Lee
lingham

Re: 30th Birthday

Postby Kingpin » August 1st, 2014, 6:48 pm

Making a day activity out of it might be something to do.

Subject to where you live, you could do something similar to what was done for fellow group member Robert Monk's stag do: a bunch of members dressed in gear and went on the Ghost Bus Tour in London. :)
Kingpin
UKGB

Postby lingham » August 2nd, 2014, 8:51 pm

Im def looking at having a party at night for sure and would love a huge theme to it but literally can't think of how. I dunno how many mates will go the full thing and wear the full outfit so have to have backup plans!
lingham

Postby Clark HD » August 3rd, 2014, 12:18 pm

My 30th was last year in July celebrated it with my best mate as his birthday is the day before mine, we decided to have a 1980's movie and music/superhero party, rented a room in a bar here in Newcastle, got some mates to DJ everyone turned up dressed up first time I'd put on my Ghostbusters gear but had an absolute blast! We setup a projector on a huge white wall in the room and had a cd which played various 1980's music videos and then mixed in clips from some out favourite films, the DJs were brilliant at keeping tabs on what music videos were coming on as we provided them with a list of tracks so they could sync the right song to the video, then in between various movie scenes they played there own tracks.
Clark HD
UKGB

Return to General Discussion