Now we know it's coming back to the big screen here...

Talk about anything!

Now we know it's coming back to the big screen here...

Postby meanbow » September 2nd, 2014, 8:22 pm

are we going to be organizing events at our local VUE cinema (if they are showing it), or just turning up in uniform to enjoy the film along with many other fans?

its a question im asking because i am thinking of asking the manager at my local VUE if they would like to have something on one of the nights it is playing,like opening night...or if they are having something organized themselves.
if they want anything organized, would anyone else local to each VUE be interested in turning up in uniform and doing some 'bustin on the night, maybe try and collect for charity if the Cinema allows?

the next question would have to be is this event going to be up to the local groups...or if it is going to be run and organized by UKGB?
meanbow

Re: Now we know it's coming back to the big screen here...

Postby simcarr » September 2nd, 2014, 10:38 pm

If you wish to contact your local vue yourself then I say do it. Then post on here if there is anyone else local to you that would like to join you whether they are cleared UKGB or not.
Site Admin

Postby txteva » September 3rd, 2014, 12:14 pm

I think us Bristol guys will be going along - I'll try and get in touch with Vue but had limited response in the past.
txteva
UKGB

Postby txteva » September 8th, 2014, 7:11 pm

Vue Bristol got in touch with us on Facebook and have asked us to attend their evening - so it's definitely worth other groups getting in touch with their local cinemas.

Also any other GB who want to join us the showing is on Oct 29th so get in touch with me :-)
txteva
UKGB

Return to General Discussion