Modern Warfare 3

Discussion for gamers!

Re: Modern Warfare 3

Postby Svee » November 8th, 2011, 1:06 pm

I would but a damn lighting storm we had last week sent 1.21 jiggawatts through my router and fried the LAN chip in my sexbox. Got a nice flashing red light on the front now and a big white E76 on the screen.
Damn you mother nature! *shakes fist angrily out the window* :evil:
Svee

Postby Tyger Cheex » November 8th, 2011, 4:30 pm

Picking my copy up tonight on my way home... (Tesco pre-order... £65 for the Hardened edition) however I have a date with my spec-ops buddy. We got ALL the stars last time and we fully intend to do the same this time too...

I've 1000's pointed COD2, COD4, MW2 and so long as there arent a HUGE amount of MP cheeve's in MW3 I'm going for the 1000 this time too!

VETERAN ALL THE WAY BABY!
(Hardest thing ever was "Mile High Club" on Vet on COD4)
Dr. Tyger Cheex
Sometimes, ѕhit happens, someone has to deal with it, and who ya gonna call?
Tyger Cheex
UKGB

Postby Tyger Cheex » November 8th, 2011, 4:45 pm

simcarr wrote:Hardened Edition. You lucky sod. Unfortunately I missed out on that, still unsure about the elite, whether its worth it or not.

Yeah... I got it for £65 (it was £75 but there was a "£10 off if you spend £75" code online at the time I ordered. The guys I play with generally ONLY play CoD games so it's worth it to me if I fancy playing with them I'll be able to "jump in" without worrying if I have the DLC or not.

I do enjoy my SP games tho... and my "pile of shame" is growing all the time! I need to knuckle down and have some "game time" rather than spending all night pumping out Holsters and Keyfobs!

This current run is the last one I'm doing this year... I feel like I've had hardly any time to myself for weeks now so tonight I'm MAKING time and after all these orders are shipped I'm "done" for Christmas!
Dr. Tyger Cheex
Sometimes, ѕhit happens, someone has to deal with it, and who ya gonna call?
Tyger Cheex
UKGB

Return to Video Games